Creative Stylist Salary and Package – Negotiable – based on relevant experience Nationality – open Number of years relevant experience 12+ Reporting to Director of Design Working within the interior designers and alongside the procurement team. The candidate must have strong background experience and ability to beautify interior spaces by curating OS&E, accessories, art, objet, adding, editing; to possess unique and creative specialized skill to transform the interior. Styling selecting accessories, OS&E, art and objets for curated pieces for projects Setting up and dressing, styling interiors and exteriors projects Maintain the ID library with Specifications team and FF&E Design and procurement manager Essential Skills Eye for design, composition and layering of detail Talent for dressing interiors and exterior spaces Well established contacts, network and experience in selecting, curating, sourcing OS&E, arts and accessories Ability to create immediate, ...
Respected Sir,
ReplyDeleteI would like to apply for a Safety Position in your company & I have eight years experience in a Safety field. If you need any further information about my skills and education background then for your help I attached my resume. I have a General Nebosh Certificate, ROSPA, advanced Lifting equipment accessories etc.(now studying Diploma Nebosh).
My excellent communication, organization and other skills would surely prove to be an asset for your firm. Please arrange for an interview. I hope you will give me opportunity to discuss my qualification and experience. I would like to use my bests to your company.
Thanks for reading my cover letter and your consideration.
Sincerely,
Ali Altayya
Mobile # 39912488