1. Software and Website Developer
2. Provide IT Support: Servers, Network, End Points.
3. Preparing Proposals and Quotation
4. Finding and Evaluating new products to address customer requirement
5. Office Operation
1. BSc graduate: Computer, Electronics, BIS or IT related. (Fresh Gradute).
2. Knows how to install and configure Microsoft Products, especially Windows Server, Exchange & SQL.
3. Knowledge in ERP, CRM systems.
4. Website Development and Programming.
5. All or any of these programming languages will be an advantage: VB.NET, Java, C++, MySQL, PHP
Skills & Other Requirements:
2. Fluent English Reading & Writing
3. Good communication and presentation skills
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: BD 400
16th January 2013